Giclee Print Options
Giclee printing is an exceptional printing process that utilizes archival, fade-resistant inks to produce a museum-quality reproduction of the original artwork.
- Special Edition - Epson Somerset Velvet cotton rag paper 16"x20" Signed and numbered. Edition of 75.
- Canvas Edition - Stretched - 23"x29" Signed, numbered and embellished by the artist. Edition of 25.
- Canvas Edition - Unstretched - available for significantly reduced shipping cost.
- Standard Edition - Epson Somerset Velvet cotton rag paper, image size 10"X12.5" Signed and numbered. Edition of 1750.
- Standard Edition - Framed - All prints are framed behind glass with acid free conservation mat board and backing. Shipped in our custom made boxes.
Mini Prints also available. Signed, unnumber edition inkjet prints that fit within a 10"x7" dimension.